Mixed Pup Official brings you the new, limited, "Coping Collection." Featuring hand-drawn sketches and prose or poetry slogans.
The Acts of War t-shirt focuses on mental health awareness, and the importance of learning to effectively cope. But also subtly encourages those who read it not to be a shitty person. Don't take out your problems on other people. Be there for yourself and be there for others.
The slogan reads, "We are all acts of war upon one another unless we make peace with ourselves." It's timely and begs to be worn proudly by someone who's actively fighting for change in this mess of a world.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|